Are you looking for a trusted training provider? We deliver high quality, engaging and interactive custom-made trainings to develop your Human Resources' skills and improve their well-being. We have adopted experiential learning techniques so that learners can reflect and realize various situations taking place at work. This way, they understand how they respond to them and discover new paths.
► Leading the Ship - Leadership Course
Develop your current and future leaders through this interactive course in order to have a culture of high-performing teams as well as happy and loyal employees.
► Effective Communication
Understand the levels of listening and how you can develop your active listening skills to boost collaboration, emotional intelligence, and team spirit in order to achieve your personal, team and organizational goals quickly.
► Time Management
Find out tips and techniques to plan your tasks, conduct effective meetings, and set your priorities correctly. Prevent burnouts and frustration while you achieve more in less time.
► Stress Management and Growth Mindset
Stress can be productive but if you overdo it, it will have a negative impact on your professional and personal life. Build your resilience and find healthy ways to cope with everyday stressful situations.
► Train the Trainer
Design educational programs that are interactive, foster a learning culture, focus on problem solving and can cater all your trainees' needs.
► Presentation Skills
Have you even been so bored during a presentation that you almost fell asleep? We are here to make sure you deliver amazing presentations that your audience will remember for long.
► Performance Assessment and Feedback
Every team leader and manager is expected to give feedback to their team. However they were never taught how to do so. This is where we come in play.
► Design Thinking and Innovation
Do you want your employees to come up with ideas and suggest optimized processes and solutions? Show them how through this course.
► Conflict Management
Conflicts are unavoidable whether in our personal or professional lives. However we can manage them in a productive way and make sure things never go out of control.
► Change Management
Changes take place all the time and there are techniques to become more open to them and apply them as quickly and less painfully as possible.
► Project Management for Non-Project Managers
Learn the basic elements of project management, during this intensive course, so you can apply them right away. This course is designed for individuals with little or no knowledge of project management but serve on project management teams or those who are making the transition to project management.
► De-stressing Programs
- Assistance with managing work and life balance and time management
- Decision making, effective communication between staff and within the team
- Mindfulness, meditation, breathing techniques and stress management to focus more easily
- Self-care and well-being training for resilience and healthy habits
► Employee Assistance Programs
- Personal development, self-awareness coaching
- Performance, career, and life coaching
- Parent coaching
- Quitting smoking and weight loss support
► Virtual Wellness Retreat
- Health-focused events consisting of online workshops, webinars, and classes
- Guided meditations, stretching for ergonomics, and storytelling
- Goal-setting sessions and self-care exercises
1) We assess your training and well-being needs
2) We design a learning and development plan for your people's needs
3) We develop interactive training material for online and/or in-person training
4) We train your people
5) We assess the agreed KPIs
What are the benefits of an employee training or wellness program?
- Emotional and mental health: These programs promote stress reduction, mindfulness, and mental health awareness and education on self-care, and handling burnout. As a result, employees focus on their professional goals and problem solving.
- Increased productivity: Wellness programs help employees focus on their personal and professional development as well as stress management and release. They also understand how to communicate effectively and find the balance between their work and personal life. This in turn leads to increased job performance.
- Improved recruitment and retention of employees: Good wellness initiatives assist in hiring and retaining the best talents. When it comes to choosing a job and then keepint it, many people are attracted by the presence of health and other benefits.
- Team bonding and engagement: Some initiatives offer employees the chance to experience activities unrelated to work. The interaction of co-workers facilitates bonding that helps teams work better together.